Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56: Orange?

Yay for snow days! It is an answer to my prayers, literally! I'm sick of being sick. Today, there was a giant blizzard and I didn't have to go to work. Hurray! I am feeling better, which is good and I was actually able to blog today!

I think my husband might be playing too much wii. For those who haven't played wii sports resort there is a game called speed slice slice and dice. There are falling objects and you must slice the object before your opponent. While I was sick, I caught Boyd throwing an orange up in the air and he some how managed to slice it perfectly in half! I later found this orange sitting on our kitchen counter. It has been there for a few days. Boyd must really be proud of it!


p.s. I love oranges! I was sad when we moved to Ohio because all the oranges were gross. However Costco saves the day again! They have amazing oranges and we have already gone through a 13 lb box of oranges. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment