Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47: Flowers

Boyd gets me one flower for every Valentine's Day we have been together. They also aren't just any flowers, they are my favorite flowers, gerbera daisies. I love love love gerbera daisies. As my floral design teacher would say "they're the type of flower that screams I'M A FLOWER" They are just so cute! So this year will be our 4th Valentine's day together.


We went to costco and I picked out some flowers because it had been forever since I had done some arranging. I miss floral design and having fresh flowers in our house. So I picked out a bouquet I liked and took it home. There was one problem. There were only two gerbera daisies. So on Monday Boyd went to our local floral shop to pick up two more. Somehow they were all out of pink gerbera daisies. . . and they only gave him a yellow one and an orange one. . . . They also only gave it to him in an arrangement, instead of just the individual flower, and they didn't let him pick out which ones he wanted. I guess we have been spoiled by going to BYU's Campus Craft and Floral. But I still love my Valentine's day flowers!

I was able to make two arrangements with all the flowers from Costco.


p.s. Lilies are my second favorite flowers. I love this pictures because it looks so cool with the lily half open.

No comments:

Post a Comment