Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 52: Buurrrrr

Snow, Snow Go Away
Don't Come Back, You Skies Of Gray
Boyd & Allison Want To Play
Sun, Sun Come My Way

How does the weather go from sunny 56 degrees to 26 feels like 10 . . .
Buuurrr. I'm ready for winter to be over.
Just outside our apartment even the trees are saying it's cold because they are completely frozen over. One time we went to visit Grandma Bills and somebody asked if it was spring yet. She then proceeded to walk over to a tree and snap off a branch. "Well it's spring according to the tree" she said. Well, according to our trees, it is still winter!








Now, I'm not sure what these spiky balls are. I always see them on the ground and occasionally trip on them. Boyd said when he was a kid he and his friends would throw the spiky balls at each other. Ouch.


Ironically, after I originally posted this, Boyd came running in from school with a frozen branch in his hand and told me that this is what an ice storm looks like. Hum, we must think alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment