Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44: Warm Weather

Today it was 40 ° ish! WoW! Talk about a refreshing change! I saw the sun, it was warm, aaahhhhhh. One of the hardest things I've been dealing with since we moved to Ohio is the lack of sun. We went to Costco and I stood by the happy lamps for a while and felt much better. I'm so used to Utah where it snows one minute and then ten minutes later the sun is shining. Out here, I can go weeks without seeing the sun! Ugggg. So today, was a beautiful day!

Found some funny pictures on our camera today.
Boyd took these while I was busy doing something.
Rex apparently likes the sun too. He somehow snuck up to the window to peek outside and see the wondrous sight.

This picture makes me giggle. It looks like he is afraid of getting caught.
It's as if he's saying "Oh no here they come!"

As I was photoshopping these pictures Boyd said to me
"I like taking pictures of toys so much better than people, they don't move"

No comments:

Post a Comment