Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40: Study Study Study

Exam weeks are never fun, especially now that Boyd is in Podiatry school. For the past week that's all Boyd has been doing, studying, studying, and more studying. Last night I helped him study for his anatomy test. I woke up this morning mumbling something about the greater sciatic notch, the greater trochanter, something about nerves and T-12, S-1 through S-4, and something pertaining to the gluteus maximus and asking about the origin, insertion, action, nerve supply and artery supply. That's only about 5 minutes worth of studying we did last night. I guess it stuck with me a little.


P.S. A big thank you to our new friend Phil and his wife Rachel. I'm going to be watching Rachel's baby come June and when we went to meet them as a couple, Phil took Boyd under his wing and has been helping him out with school stuff. We are very grateful for Phil he has been such a blessing in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment