Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33: Tribute to the snow

On Monday we started getting weather watch warnings and heard about "The Big One" that was supposed to hit. All over the news, the radios, and online they kept saying we were going to get a huge ice storm and to be prepared. Turns out, it wasn't so bad after all but I still got a snow-day out of it. Yes, I was a lazy bum today, and it was fantastic! Last night around 12:30 Boyd and I walked outside just to see how bad it was going to be. We could walk on the snow and didn't leave any foot prints! I stood on the piles of snow in front of our building and didn't sink down. It was crazy! Here's a peek at what it looks like. I love how the snow looks so sparkly.


So, in honor of the snow I decided to take pictures of the snowflake hanging on my front door.

Then went to my kitchen to take more pictures of the snowflakes I have up.

No comments:

Post a Comment