Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 239: Camping at the John Johnson Farm

Boyd and I had so much fun at our ward camp out this year. The weather was just fantastic! I quite enjoyed this camping experience, except for Boyd kept stealing all the covers in the middle of the night. Every time he would pull on the blanket I would scoot closer and closer. We ended up on 1/4 of the air mattress, on his side, by the time we woke up. It was pretty funny. Boyd had a blast creating all sorts of fun treats using our friend's pie irons. We might have to invest in those some day.  Scott's mom thinks that S'mores should be made with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I would agree. After S'mores, pie iron creations (like apple pie, peach pie, monkey bread, and more), cake in an orange peel, and any other sweet treat, I felt like I was going to explode.  But it was all worth it. I love camping. 


P.s. I only got 2 bug bites! Yay, I think that is a new record especially compared to the 13 I got last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment