Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 225: Jeans, Love 'Em or Hate 'Em?

I love jeans with white stitching.

I hate buying jeans with white stitching because they are so expensive.

I love when jeans fit just right.

I hate trying to find jeans that fit just right.

I love Boyd.

I hate that Boyd can just walk into a store and know which jeans will fit him perfectly based on waist and length.

I love shopping.

I hate shopping for jeans.


Today I did the thing I dread the most in the entire world. Boyd and I went shopping for jeans. I have such short legs, I call them wiener dog legs, I can never find jeans that fit. Boyd is in desperate need of some jeans so we went looking for him. I decided, to look too. A bad idea. I always get so frustrated that none of them fit. One time we spent 6 months looking for jeans. After a long day of searching I found these bad boys! I love them. I love that I got them on Super Sale. I love the white stitching. I love that I'm 2 sizes smaller than I had anticipated. I love that they fit and feel like yoga pants because they are so stretchy. The only thing I don't love is that I now have to hem them.


Just for kicks, I wanted to see what my picture would look like in black and white. I think I might actually like this one better than the color one.

No comments:

Post a Comment