Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 235: A Bit Early

I know, I know, it is a bit too early to be thinking about Halloween. BUT in the Bills home we start thinking of Halloween mid summer. Boyd and I love making our costumes and thinking about what we are going to be.  We have always made homemade costumes and that can take quite some time, so we get like to get an early start.

So far we have been:
  • Thing 1 & Thing 2
  • Dinosaurs
  • Ninja Turtles (w/Beth & Scott)
This year we have been trying and trying to come up with all sorts of ideas. Here are some of the things we have been thinking of doing: Sock Monkeys, Kermit & Miss Piggy, Cow Boy(d) and Indian, Charlie Brown & Lucy, Slinky Dog, Tooth Fairy & A Tooth, Peas & Carrot, Popeye & Olive Oil, Pandas, Hunter & Deer, Candy Corn (Me) & Candy Pumpkin, and last but not least 3 blind mice (but we would have to carry a stuffed animal mouse). 
I won't reveal what we are going to be this year because it is a huge surprise, but I will tell you this, we have a few coupons to Joann Fabric and we will be making many trips. I'm really excited for this year and our costumes that I decided to do a bit of photoshopping this evening and designed this subway word art with a Halloween theme. (Thank you facebook comments for inspiring me to do something Hallweeny)



No comments:

Post a Comment