Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 228: Happy Anniversary Eve


Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for three whole years. I love being married, especially to Boyd. He is the most wonderful husband anyone could ask for. 
I decided to take a picture of our rings because I love the story behind my ring. When I was a little girl I knew that one day when I got engaged, I wanted a ring with three diamonds. As I matured I decided that I wanted three square diamonds. When I met Boyd, we had a casual conversation about him going to New York. While he was there he went to Tiffany & Co. He said he knew what ring he would someday get his wife. At that point I thought to myself "sheesh, he isn't even going to let the girl pick, isn't that her job?!?" I later found out that the ring he was going to get his wife was going to have three diamonds. I guess it was just meant to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment