Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 222: Crazy Storm

When Boyd and I were at BYU people would always complain how Utah had bipolar weather. They should move to Ohio. Then they would retract their statements about Utah weather. Today we had blustery winds, pouring rain, giant hail, then nothing. The hail was "bigger than peas" that would bounce off the ground. I was so worried for our car. A few months ago Katie, Boyd's sister, got a horrible surprise when golf ball sized hail dented her car. Since then, I have been paranoid. Boyd ran outside and took this picture with his new phone.



After our crazy hail experience this is what the sky looked like.



I think Boyd's phone did a pretty decent job taking these pictures.

Then we came home to this in our parking spot. This is the worst flooding our parking lot has experienced.
Remember Day 133? Thank goodness I had my rain boots!

1 comment:

  1. I would always laugh at people for making the "wait 15 minutes, it'll change" comment about Utah weather. They really have no idea what weather even is out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete