Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 217: Bloo Bloo Bloop

Cue the Mario theme song.
We came home from the gym this afternoon and found these lovely specimens. The moment I saw them, I thought of Super Mario Bros. and the power mushroom that makes Mario big. Allison thought they look like the mushrooms from fantasia that dance around, so cue the Hungarian music as well.

Here's mine. I tried to make it look Giant in honor of it's mario powers.


Here's Allison's. It's more artsy and cool looking.



A note from Allison:
"Boyd is always right. When we saw the shroom he told me I better hurry and take a picture of it. I scoffed at him and said 'if they were going to mow the lawn they would have already done it this morning.' When we went to Costco, later this afternoon, sure enough, they had mowed the lawn, and our Mario/dancing shroom was gone. Boyd is always right."

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Glad you got the pics before the mower did. I didn't think mushrooms actually looked like that.

    ReplyDelete