Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 364: Holiday Lights

The other night Megan and Tom came down and we went to Holiday Lights. It was a lot of fun. You stay in your car and drive around Thanksgiving point looking at all the sweet light displays. Thanks for being our chauffeur Dad. 





Ok. I apologize this  picture is blurry, but I just had to post it. The reindeer was getting a bath and the bucket of bubbles was behind the reindeer. At first all of us thought that the reindeer was p___ing into the bucket. We sure had a good laugh out of this one until Tom said, why are the drops of p__p going upward. That was when we realized they were bubbles coming out of the bucket.

Holiday lights has to be one of the best activities you can do during the holiday season. It was dog friendly too, which meant that Lily could come.
She had SO much fun looking at the light. She went nuts every time we drove by a new set of lights. I'm pretty sure that she had the most fun.

When we first arrived at Holiday Lights we saw this Santa backwards. At first I couldn't figure out why Tom kept saying "OH Oh OH Oh" then I realized he was saying Ho Ho Ho backwards. Ha Ha
As an added bonus we got to see live reindeer! We were pulling away from Thanksgiving point when I spied these reindeer! It was a quick drive by with me whipping out my camera at the last second but I caught them!

No comments:

Post a Comment