Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 361: Practice Picture

This year the only thing I have wanted to get done is for my family to take a family picture. I'm constantly taking pictures of other families and thought it would only be fair to take some of my own family. On Christmas Eve Megan and I picked out outfits for everyone to wear. Then we arranged them accordingly. I wanted to get the set up all done the night before so we didn't have to stand out in the cold the next morning and freeze while I tried to position everyone. Everyone cooperated so nicely. (except for mom, she was asleep on the couch) These are a few of my favorites from the practice shots. If you want a glimpse of what kind of family I grew up with, this picture gives you a pretty good idea.


Notice how well Lily, the dog, sits. She pretty much sat on this chair, looking at the camera for a good 15 minutes.

Here is a sneak peak of our real family pictures the next morning. Megan had a great idea to do a few fun shots with balloon animals (since we had them sitting around anyway)


No comments:

Post a Comment