Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 346: Santa Baby

This is not a baby Santa. In fact this has to be one of the biggest Santas I have ever seen (aside from a float in a parade) Since today is Sunday I thought this would be appropriate to post because we see this Santa on our way to church. 

 At first glance you might think this Santa is a normal sized blow up thing. Until I turn my exposure up and you can see the two story house behind him!Yikes.

 This Santa was actually the thing that inspired us to do yesterday's post. Boyd and I have been meaning to take pictures of that crazy house with all the blow ups for a long time and after seeing this giant Santa we just knew we had to make the trip yesterday.

Do you want to know something funny? I was typing out what day it was and then realized I was 4 days off from my post titles. I went scrolling through and around day 113 or so I wrote the wrong day. For the past few hours I have been trying to edit all of my dates to get them straight. You can tell the days I was tired because the "day ___" would be incorrect. I am now officially back on track. There are only 19 more days of my picture a day year. I can't believe I have posted 346 pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment