Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 360: Quiche Hog

Quiche is a family favorite. We have quiche for Christmas and General conference weekends. 

So. This one time, when all the Hong kids were living together at BYU, we had leftover quiche. Nathan loves quiche more than any person in the entire world. Normally we distribute leftovers evenly to avoid certain situations, however Nathan decided to take more than his "fair share." Megan and I were probably in a crazy mood and before we knew it we were running for the kitchen and grabbing the quiche. We then proceeded to take the quiche to our room and hide it, yelling "QUICHE HOG" at Nathan the whole way. Needless to say, it was a funny situation now that we look back on it. 
This year for Christmas I made Megan a t-shirt. Actually I made us matching t-shirts. I photoshopped this cute little piggy and added a branding label. It says "quiche hog" on the yellow part. Megan's face was priceless when she opened it up. 





p.s.Yesterday we spent Christmas day in the car driving down to my parent's new home in St. George. That is why I'm a few posts behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment