Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 363: St. George House

My dad has always wanted a house in St. George. A few months ago he bought in on one. He and my mom went down with their friends and they were looking for another partner for the house. My dad said he wanted in and now we have a nice warm place to go. 


Doesn't Nging Nging look awesome with her shades?
What do we do for the 4 1/2 hour drive?
Play family feud on mom's ipod. 
Until we all fell asleep.
 We had so much fun playing mahjong all night with Nging Nging. The first night I won almost every round. The second night Nathan won almost every round. We found out the secret is to sit on the right side of Boyd. Who ever does apparently wins.
p.s. we didn't plan our white outfits. 

Aren't my parents cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment