Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 254: Super Saturday

When I was a little girl I remember going with my mom to her Super Saturday activities. I loved going and seeing all the cool crafts you could make. I would get so excited and look forward to going with her every year. Now it is my turn to be a grown up little miss and go to my own Super Saturday. This is my first Super Saturday I've been to since I have been in relief society. It was a spectacular Super Saturday. I sometimes wish I could be a crafty queen all the time. I was in heaven today, I got to paint, make cards, make bows, make things cute, ahhhhh isn't it just so great. Here are the big projects I made today. 

Love it! I absolutely love candy corn. I don't like to eat it because it makes my tummy hurt every time, but I sure do like the way it looks. It's just so cute!


Not quite sure if this tree is bigger than our real Christmas tree. I dunno, it's pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment