Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 248: Good Puppy!

Boyd and I both love dogs. We really want a dog but can't get one right now with our current living situation. So we decided to get a stand in. So far our new puppy has been amazing!!!


Snoopy has learned so many tricks!

SIT

SPEAK

STAY
 

LIE DOWN

ROLL OVER

GIVE ME FIVE

 SHAKE

 BEG

 JUMP

GET THE TREAT!
 


 BREAK DANCE?


We love our new dog very much. I love that we don't have to do poop patrol.  I love that none of my shoes have bite marks. I love how soft Snoopy is even though I didn't brush him. I love that we don't have to pay for vet visits or food or shots or dog sitters. Best of all Snoopy loves us even if we forget to feed him.

Good Doggy!

3 comments:

  1. Michael and I had the dog conversation again last night. It really is the only reason I want to buy a house. How to convince him that dogs are the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Snoopy is very photogenic. We can't wait for baby to come so that we can see you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh right out loud. That's my kind of dog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete