Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 250: Table Makeover Part 2

Our poor table has been through so much. We got it from Boyd's parents who got it from. . . nobody really knows. Based on the paint, Boyd and I assumed our table used to be green, then brown, now black.



Yesterday it was supposed to rain, so we did not go to the airshow like we had planned. All morning it threatened to rain but we didn't feel or see a single drop. Boyd decided to take the table out to the grass to spray paint it and I commented "wasn't it supposed to rain today?" About 20 seconds later it started to pour.

We moved our table makeover from the lawn to the back porch.

 This is my happy working face 


 Ah, I love spray paint. It fixes everything.

Boyd and I purchased these "lint free" cloths for our Wipe-on Poly. I will NEVER buy this product again! It left horrible amounts of lint all over our table and now they were embedded into our table. Ugg! It was extremely frustrating, so I made Boyd take a thumbs down picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment