Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 252: Big Bug

It is never a good sign when Boyd goes to step out of the car then says "eeee!" as he retracts his leg. My curiosity got the best of me when his next statement was "grab the camera!" This is quite possibly the biggest moth I have ever seen in real life. Yuck! I'm so glad my camera has a mega zoom. There is no way I would get close to this thing. Boyd was laughing when I was taking the picture and he said it would be funny if this thing came fluttering up at my face. (if you know me, you know that I'm scared of birds and bugs [especially butterflies] because I hate how they "flutter" in my face.) Luckily I was safe from this bug because it was injured.  I think the only way I ever take pictures of bugs is if I think they are dead or injured.  This one was injured.


 Just for measuring purposes, here is Boyd's foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment