Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 151: Brandywine Falls

Boyd and I have been wanting to go to Brandywine falls ever since we moved here.
We finally go the chance to go on our little adventure today.

I have always wanted to take cool water pictures where the water looks so soft and flowy.
After a few test shots this is what I got!









Wanna know what Boyd always does when I'm setting up the shot?
He makes funny faces of course!

hum, we must be married.

But like decent people we do know how to smile on command.


p.s. if you ever wonder if tie dye shirts and mullets still exist; I will tell you right now they do in Ohio! I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only did I see those two horrific things in the same place, it was being fashioned by the same person. wow.


Boyd made a list of other things we did on this fun Memorial Day. Here it is:
Went to the park for the ward picnic. It was great.
Ate breakfast.
Pet a cute puppy.
Talked with friends.
Got my feet all muddy when my flip-flop got stuck during our three-legged race
(Allison and I both ended up finished the race flip-flopless)
Used Isaac as protection from the barrage of water balloons and squirt guns. (It worked.)
Threw the football
Played some baseball with some buddies

Allison's list also included getting sick on the swings. It had been so long since I had been on a swing I decided to try it out. As I pumped my legs higher and higher I started getting butterflies in my stumny. Then my hands got all clammy. Then my head began to spin and I felt like I was going to fall off. I had flip flops on and I'm not much of a jumper. So I endured the torment till the swing stopped and felt much better after I got off.
It looks like it is time to go to Cedar Point again to desensitize myself to getting motion sickness

1 comment:

  1. I will help you overcome the motion sickness by joining you on a trip to Cedar point.

    ReplyDelete