Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 126: Perfectly Pink Pillowcase

There are officially 22 days till my 22nd birthday! So in honor of that I decided to post my perfectly pink pillowcase I made a few months ago just for this very special month. I love May. It's not too hot and it's not cold anymore. The sun was shining today and that makes it a good day.

Bills family tradition: making pillowcases for holidays. I have taken this little tradition overboard and actually made a pillowcase for every month of the year. Even months where there aren't holidays, like May. However my birthday is in May so I had set out to find the perfect birthday pillowcase. I knew I wanted something pink and something that looked birthdayish.

What did I find?

A SPARKLY pink cupcake/birthday cake fabric! Can it get any better? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment