Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 148: Happy Birthday Allison

Happy 22nd Birthday To Me!

What did I do today?
  • Woke up
  • Got ready for work
  • Boyd made me a yummy breakfast!
  • Went to work (like a good girl I did not call in sick)
  • Came home
  • Got ready (so I could look pretty on my birthday)
  • Went shopping with Boyd
  • Boyd bought me a SUPER cute Coach Wristlet! love it!
  • Also got some really cute shirts at Banana
  • Hung out with our friends at the John Johnson Farm (who made me super cute, fantastically awesome cupcakes!)
  • Went shopping again. . . .
  • Had dinner with some other wonderful friends
  • Watched a movie and snuggled with my hubby
  • Blogged
  • The end
Thanks Scott and Beth for my super de dooper yummy cheese cake! I love cheese cake!

I'm so happy I got to celebrate my birthday with my birthday buddy Jess. Her birthday is in a couple days and I'm so happy we got together in all our birthdayness.

No comments:

Post a Comment