Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 127: My First Wedding Rehearsal

Ok, I missed a day. But I have a really good excuse! On Friday I went to work, had a wedding dress rehearsal to take pictures at, then off to stamp camp, then. . .
Let me rewind. Boyd decided to go on the father/sons camp-out this weekend. Since we don't have kids Boyd's dad went with him!
I have never spent the night all by my self and got a bunch of anxiety. My jaw is killing me today because I was unknowingly clenching it for the majority of yesterday. Anyway I came home from stamp camp and couldn't get out of my car because I was too scared. There I was whimpering in my car when I heard my phone go off and that was the key to my salvation. Beth and Scott so graciously let me stay at their place last night (funny stories to come). So in my haste to get over to their place I didn't blog last night.

Here's a sneak peek of the wedding party


This was my first ever non-LDS wedding anything. I was really nervous but it was a fun opportunity to experience a different culture/religion's views. This family was super fun and super nice! I can't wait to get the rest of their pictures done

No comments:

Post a Comment