Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 99: Zoo with Hi Hi Heidi

Boyd and I love going to the zoo. We babysat Heidi today and thought it would be fun to take her to the zoo. The weather was perfect, Heidi was very well behaved, and all the animals seemed to be out and about. I have never been to the zoo when the animals are so active! It was a perfect day!

While I was getting ready to go I saw these two funny bunnies out on the couch, waiting for me, watching cartoons.


Then it was off to the zoo. This picture was actually taken at the end of the day. As you can tell, Heidi is EXHAUSTED! All day people would stare at us. They would look at Boyd, then at me, then at Heidi, then back to me. I bet they were wondering why my child was blond.

When Heidi found out we were going to the zoo she kept saying "monkeys!" So of course we went and saw the monkeys!


We had many grand adventures. We even got to feel a tiger (pelt)!


We had a great fun filled day and we were all very tired at the end of our zoo trip.


1 comment:

  1. HiHi is getting so BIG! And Michael and I loved the "weird looks" story. Would have been even better if you started telling people you used Boyd's little sister as the surrogate ;)

    ReplyDelete