Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 98: Happy Birthday Shaun

I'm so happy Shaun and Nicolette moved out to Ohio with us. It's so nice having a piece of home with you. We went over and had a movie night, watched Tangled (love it), and as always, had good company. Shaun's birthday was on the 6th so we made a special trip up to West Side Market. Boyd and I were going to go on Thursday when he didn't have school, but found out the West Side Market was only open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Uh oh. Boyd had school today from 8-5:30 and the market closed at 5. Luckily he didn't have his morning class and I met him there this afternoon after I got off work. I love the West Side Market but I wouldn't dare step foot in there alone. I'm happy Boyd was able to come with me. I'm happy we got to go (plus we got yummy sandwich stuff for our Zoo trip tomorrow). Most of all I'm so happy that Shaun was happy with his noodles.

2 comments:

  1. You guys spoiled us! Shaun keeps opening the fridge looking at the noodles. :) He is more than excited and already dreaming up what he wants to make! Sorry it was such a pain to get them.
    Thanks again for a fun night! We both loved the movie and enjoyed seeing you guys!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't a pain at all! I'm so glad we got to go up to the west side. It was great to see you again!

    ReplyDelete