Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 97: Ultimate Chicken Fingers? yes

Before Boyd and I got married I never used Bisquick. It must be a Bills thing. Anyway, I love the variety of Bisquick. Today I made their "Ultimate Chicken Fingers" on the back of the box. YUM! Boyd called them chicken in a biscuit (because it had a biscuit texture). Chicken in a biskit reminds me of those Nabisco crackers. Which reminds me of all the road trips we would take as kids. Driving to California to visit my aunts, go to Disneyland, or to the beach. Nathan and Megan always loved chicken in a biskit crackers and would always eat so many till their lips turned white. What fun memories.


Anyway, made the chicken and it was yummy. Boyd came into the kitchen and laughed because of this.
Yes that is my bum with a hand print on it. Where did that come from?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment