Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 116: Happy Belated Easter

Got caught up in blogging about our new baby nephew, now named Isaac Ralph Storm, I forgot to blog about our Easter happenings.

On Saturday we were down in Columbus. Boyd decided that since he was going to help out with our Ward's youth temple trip he didn't want to go and do an endowment session that morning. So Carrie went with me and we had a great time. Then that evening we both went and helped out with the youth session. It was fun helping out with the baptisms because it's been a while since I had done them.

Then that night we went back to Carries and decorated eggs with the girlies.

Yes, those are rolled up bunny ears. I think Alice should be a bread stick model.

I Love Emelie's face in this picture. This is her "BOYD!!!!" face. She had her mouth full of bread stick and he kept taking pictures. She told him "I don't want to show everybody my food!" So when he kept taking pictures she pulled her "BOYD!!!" face.




Can you tell we are a bunch of girls with all the pink eggs?

This is my candy corn easter egg.

This is Alice's my mouth is full face. What a funny bunny.


Then on Sunday we got together with some friends from our ward. I'm so grateful for the people in our ward. It was a perfect ending to our Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment