Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 114: Pickles "Piggles"

On Thursday Boyd promised the girls that if they got all the dandelions out of the grass they can have either $.10 for each dandelion OR a happy meal. Obviously they chose the happy meals.

While we were ordering the happy meals Alice told me that she did not like pickles. Kirsten kept repeating "I like piggles (Pickles), I like piggles."



Not only does Kirsten like piggles she kept saying "I love piggles"



So being the good Aunt and Uncle we are, we gave her a pickle. . .





Just so you know, Kirsten was holding the pickle in her mouth while she was telling me she didn't like pickles. A couple minutes later, after the recording, she asked me with a frowny face "can I spit it out?"

Now if you ask Kirsten if she likes pickles she will tell you "I don't like piggles, I spit them out"

No comments:

Post a Comment