Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 95: The Beginning Of A Quilt

Ok, so I have been going to Joann's a lot and I'm getting ambitious. I am going to make a quilt! It will be my first quilt ever. I found this fantastic pink fabric and it was one of those moments where I "just had to have it." Then I thought to myself, what am I going to do with it? So I'm going to make a quilt out of it.

I love pink. I think it is such a cheery color. I love pink and green. Why not do a pink and green quilt?

Today I started sketching like mad. I came up with these drafts. The top one is the one that I'm going to do. The others were just for fun because I was on a roll. (Quite possibly future quilts, especially the orange a pink one)








1 comment:

  1. I think I like the bottom one best-- it would give you a chance to do some fun quilting on the white squares.

    ReplyDelete