Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 91: Happy April

No jokes today. I'm a softy and can't handle jokes. Luckily I'm married to a kind husband who doesn't use sarcasm or play jokes on me.
We're up late doing laundry because tomorrow I have a photo shoot and need my white blanket as a prop, but on Thursday it got tinkled on by baby Karson, so it needed to be washed.
We're also up late because we had a fun filled day. We have been both been dying to go shopping. So we did. First stop Joanns, my favorite store ever! Got some super duper cute fabric. I'm making nursing covers (aka Hooter Hiders) for Iny. Loved the fabric so much and got ambitious I decided to make a skirt out of the same fabric! There is a gal in my ward, Susie, and she makes a skirts for her daughter. They practically have a new one every week. She totally inspired me and I'm going to make a skirt. (Pictures to come). The to Costco and ran into Carrie and Boyd Jensen. Did you know that there are 3 Boyds in our ward! My Boyd, and Boyd the third Jensen, and Boyd the fourth Jensen. We had a fun little dinner date with them. Gotta love Costco dinner dates. Then off to the mall. Then to Target where I got some pretty cute Easter decorations and other essentials. Then back home where we had to do laundry.

This picture is hilarious. Yes, this is the tinkle blanket. Karson's mimi bought him this Easter Bunny Basket and wanted a picture of him in it. Here it is. Happy April!

2 comments:

  1. Boyd doesn't play jokes on you or is sarcastic? That must be a sarcastic comment in itself... or he really has changed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he must have really changed! What was he like before we met? I'm so curious.

    ReplyDelete