Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65: Grandma Feet

Allison always makes fun of my feet. She calls them alien toes and can hardly look at them because they disgust her so.
Well, I have Miller toes. Not quite webbed to the tip like others of my relatives, but my second toe is longer than the first. Also, the nail on my second toe doesn't grow out as much as it grows down. Much like a table cloth drapes over a table, my toenail, as it grows, bends over the front of my second toe. It's the product of years of pounding from hours of soccer practice and running.
Today, to get back at Allison, I told her that she has grandma feet. The soles of her feet are dry and cracking, thus making her feet look wrinkled and old. So I took a picture to prove it to her and here it is.

Do you see those wrinkles under her toe pads? They're old looking: grandma feet.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I have grandma feet too or mutant ones with all my callouses. her feet look fine to me. I wouldn't be talking Mr. Pes Planus

    ReplyDelete