Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66: Mutant Strawberries

I have this weird quirk with food. I always look at my food before putting it in my mouth. I didn't realize I would do this until I met Boyd. While we were dating Boyd would try to feed me things and the first thing I would do is look down at what he is feeding me. He would always ask me "don't you trust me?!?" Of course I did but I had to explain to him that I look at my food even when I feed myself. It's not that he gave me something gross and he is yet to give me something weird, but for some reason I will always look at my food. Maybe that is why I like taking pictures of my food before I eat it. . .

We went to visit Boyd's parents this weekend and they sent us home with food, as always. I love parents. Parents are the reason why we don't starve. Anyway, they sent us home with these strawberries. These have got to be some of the craziest mutant strawberries I have ever seen, but they sure are some of the tastiest strawberries we have ever had.

1 comment:

  1. Thank the breeding programs at UC Davis. They are making some great breakthroughs in strawberry breeding. I miss the strawberries that are the size of the palm of my hand from Costco. They were so good.

    ReplyDelete