Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73: Flip Flop

I love love love flip flops. I think they are the only shoes that should be worn. Unfortunately due to weather conditions flip flops cannot be worn year round. In high school I counted and at one point in my life I had 30+ flip flops. In junior high I remember being so embarrassed because my dad would always call flip flops, thongs. Luckily those days are over and they are still flip flops.

Anyway, one day I hope to put up lots of fun shoe and feet pictures in Boyd's office, since he is going to be a podiatrist and all. I always like the doctor's offices with fun things to look at rather than just plain ol' boring walls. At the BYU health center they always had comics up on their walls and I loved reading them when I would have to get my blood drawn. So I decided when Boyd has an office I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of shoes or feet so people have something to look at. I also think it would be fun for his regular patients so they could one day say "I like going to the flip flop room."

(I love these flip flops and just think they are so stinkin cute!)

It'll take lots of practice but here are a few of my first shoe shots.

Feed back would greatly appreciated! What do you like about these pictures? What don't you like? Would you like looking at these pictures if you went to a podiatrist?




1 comment:

  1. You asked for a critique, so here you go. The 1st and 3rd photos are a bit of a yawner. My favorite photo is the second shot of the single shoe; it's way cool how you focused on the knot and metal pendent. You're getting very good. This blog is a very creative idea. I like the variety of things you have photographed.

    ReplyDelete