Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62: Sharing is not caring

Last week was awful! I had food poising and then got sick the day after. Boyd was playing with our camera and he said he took pictures of me that he liked because of the setting on our camera. I told Boyd not to put them up on the blog because I looked like a mess. Well, being the good wifey that I am I decided to share what ever I had with Boyd. Now he is the one dying on the couch while I took pictures of him, trying to capture the same light. Poor Boyd. He has the same thing I had a yucky fever. I know Boyd isn't feeling like himself when he tells me he is cold. Both of us are natural human furnaces and tend to expel a lot of body heat. Today Boyd wore a sweater! Last week I had a fever of 101.8
Boyd beat my temperature with his 101.9
Hopefully what ever we have will soon be gone! Yuck!


It is only fair that I put up my yucky pictures if I'm going to put up sick pictures of Boyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment