Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84: Baby CJ's Pics

I have finally gotten around to editing these. It has been such a fun filled action packed week.

  • Monday we practically spent the whole day at Costco trying to restock our home
  • Tuesday we went to the dentist for the first time in 2 1/2 (me) 3 (Boyd) years. I don't have any cavities! I'm such a good girl! Boyd has two, woops!
  • Wednesday had Carrie's family and Beth (plus a Heidi) over for lunch, then we went up to Kirtland. Happy 175th birthday to the Kirtland Temple
  • Thursday we went to Mom and Dads and played. Then watched BYU lose. But it was still a good day.
  • Friday, today, I had a work meeting and then we had the missionaries over.

Whew, what a week.

Tomorrow we are going shopping, yay, and then Boyd and I are babysitting over night.

Will I ever have time to finish these pictures?







Of course their dog Kosar wanted in on the action. Look at that face!


1 comment: