Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75: Quiet Time Projects

All day I have been trying to be quite while Boyd studies for his next exam, microbiology (aka Bleh!) So I finished the dishrag I was working on, made a bracelet, and started making Boyd a beanie. Boyd has always wanted a gray beanie with texture and he finally found a youtube video for me of what he wanted. Boyd called me a biddy because I was sitting there, with my snuggie, knitting.


This bracelet is the key to my salvation tomorrow. I work with kids, and they are ruthless on St. Patrick's Day. I have to wear my Bop & Bounce shirt that doesn't have green, my pants don't have green, and I really don't have anything green I can wear under my work clothes. It is crucial for me to find something green. I hope this silly little bracelet does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment