Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 72: Beanies

Yesterday we went to Dick's. The good thing about winter is that you can wear cute beanies. Boyd has been looking for a beanie for quite some time and they had a bunch on clearance. While he was looking I found this super duper cute one but couldn't bring myself to buying it, since Boyd had already bought me so many things that day. Then Boyd found this white and green one and thought it was rad. I told him it was kinda girly and I wasn't sure if it was a boy or girl beanie. But then again, compared to mine, it looked like it could be a boy beanie. So we came to the conclusion that Boyd can get this beanie if I got mine and then we can take funny family pictures with our beanies. As we went to purchase our beanies Boyd's didn't have a tag on it. The girl at the register called up someone to have them give her a SKU. She had to give a description of it and she called it a woman's visor beanie! HA! That's ok, Boyd makes it look masculine.

Here they are.

p.s. I swore that I would never get a beanie with a pom pom on the top until I saw this one. I can't believe I gave in so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment