Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61: Hat To Be

Today I went to Lara's house and she started teaching me how to crochet these really cute hats! I'm so grateful for Lara. She has been the most wonderful friend anyone could ask for. When we moved to Ohio I had the hardest time adjusting but Lara and her husband Matt have been so kind to us. She makes you feel like you are the most special person in the whole world. I always tell Boyd I want to be just like Lara. She is so good at everything (literally everything: photography, making bread, being nice, scrap-booking, making everything look cute, and more ). I have been so blessed to know Lara and have her as a friend. I'm so sad she and her family will be moving in a few months but I'm sure grateful that I have been blessed with Lara as my friend.


It doesn't look like much now but when I finish it there will be pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment