Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89: Hi Hi Heidi

Tuesday we spent the day with Kate, new Hubby Michael, Beth, Mom, and of course Heidi. I'm so glad Heidi doesn't get annoyed when I follow her around with my camera.

Heidi, before we go outside, we need to put some pants on. I know you love your boots, but you need to put your pants on first.


Look at her eyes!


This has to be one of my favorite pictures of all time! I know exactly what she is saying/doing. "GIIIINGER!!!" In her little Heidi voice as she calls for gamma's and gammpa's Ginger dog. Ginger is very important to Heidi. She distinguishes her grandparents by calling them Gamma and Gammpa Ginger.

Boyd came around the corner and thought it looked it Heidi was hanging from the door.


She is always laughing at Boyd.

This is Heidi's courtesy smile. I told her to look at the camera and say cheese, but she gave me one of these instead.


Thanks for being my model Hi Hi and letting me take pictures of you all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment