Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 197: Tall Tall Flower

I (Boyd) spent yesterday, last night, and today with the youth of our stake touring the Kirtland sights for youth conference. I cannot say enough good things about our youth. They were a lot more mindful of other youths' needs than I ever was when I was in the Young Men's Organization. I was honored to spend a little bit of time with such fine young men and women.
We didn't actually have our camera on us for the conference. Allison is zonked out on the couch and has been for several hours, leaving me to choose the photo. If you haven't already figured it out, I'm not as good at this game as she is.
Anyway. We were walking down a path the other night, and I couldn't help to capture these tall flowers. I'm guessing they're wild sunflowers, but only Shaun could tell me for sure. Their definitely pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment