Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 187: Cuppy Cakes

Today I learned that you can decorate cuppy cakes in less than 15 minutes. I have always been so OCD and I love taking my time and decorating cute cupcakes. Today I just didn't have the time. I have a new beehive and today was her birthday. So I made cupcakes but had a screaming baby, no time, and a million other things to do. Days like today make me appreciate moms. I don't know how they do it. So during dinner and in between bites Boyd and I raced to get these cupcakes done in time for Mutual. We were able decorate 42 cupcakes in less than 15 minutes. Go us.

3 comments:

  1. And they probably taste exactly the same as your nicely decorated ones, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!
    and yes, Katie, they did taste the same :(

    ReplyDelete