Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 183: Cleveland Museum Of Art

I love a good date night. Tonight Boyd and I went to the Cleveland Museum of Art. It was fantastic! I can't believe I got to see a real Van Gogh piece. Someone once told me that you don't truly appreciate van Gogh till you see it in person. I would completely agree. I was in heaven. The piece "The Poplars at Saint Remy" by Van Gogh was simply amazing. We also got to see other wonderful exhibits by Pablo Picasso, Claude Monet strategically placed next to Edouard Manet, Degas, and many other artists. Thanks Cleveland for having art!

My other favorite part about tonight includes food, of course. We got a gigantic sandwich from our new little favorite place Grum's Sub Shop on Conventry Road in Cleveland Heights. All I have to say is that this sandwich is bigger than Boyd's head.

1 comment:

  1. They have Van Gogh? I love Van Gogh. It's so cool to see the thick paint and the movement from brush strokes. Boyd's head is pretty big, that must be a huge sandwich. :)
    You guys always do the coolest things.

    ReplyDelete