Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 180: Baby Isaac

I have been hard at work getting pictures done. Sometimes I feel like my eyeballs are going to fall our from staring at our computer for so long. Then I look at the pictures and realize it is all worth it! I love these pictures and the way they turned out. Perhaps I'm bias, and think that these pictures are some of the best baby pictures ever, because the subject is my nephew, but I honestly think he is one of the most photogenic babies in the world. I'm pretty sure the reason why Isaac is so photogenic is because of his beautiful mom. I love how Beth looks amazing in all the pictures. I'm so happy with the way all of these turned out!






3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! And Beth looks amazing--sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest! You did an amazing job! You're so talented. And thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Isaac is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete