Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 174: The Cat Squirrel

When Boyd and I first moved into our apartment we saw this thing one evening. At first we thought it was a cat because it was so big, but we later found out we have a gigantic squirrel. So now we just call it the cat squirrel. Today I spotted it, ran inside, grabbed my camera, and luckily, it was still there waiting for me.


What a lazy little bum

I even caught the cat squirrel scratching itself.

When he realized I was staring at him, the cat squirrel ran around the tree to a different spot and I followed it. We played this game till both of us had circled the tree three times. Then he got tired and flopped down. I won.


2 comments:

  1. That thing is a beast of a squirrel. Wonder if he is related to Earl Squirrel, heeohohhoeheeoheoo. "That's Crazy!"(Brian Fellows Voice).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has done one good job of fattening up for winter. I have never seen a squirrel lounge like that!

    ReplyDelete