Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 162: Munchies

Today I just can't get full. Boyd and I went on an adventurous lunch date to Cleveland Heights. We went to Grums. It's a yummy sandwich shop Boyd's brother Tom told us about. Even after my 6" (more like 10") Sub I was still hungry. I even made macaroons and got a sugar head ache, but still have the munchies. We had dinner and I had a gigantic salad, but I'm still hungry. My tummy is telling me I'm fully but my mouth keeps saying "feed me!" I hate days like today.

I feel like this Zonkey (Yes, a real Zebra/Donkey)
It looks like he has the munchies too.

I've been meaning to get around to posting the Rolling Ridge Ranch pictures but have been super busy. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get motivated and put them all up.
As for today I have spent the last 7 hours photoshopping some wedding pictures and I feel like my hand will be suck in a crippled position forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment