Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 163: To CS5 Or Not To CS5

Ever since Photoshop CS5 has come out Boyd and I have been contemplating getting it. It has this AWESOME feature where with just the click of a button anything you don't want in your picture will magically disappear. It is called the content-aware fill tool. Yesterday I posted a picture of the zonkey. I love the zonkey but there was a gigantic pole right in the middle of the poor thing's face. In literally 2 seconds that pole was gone! Then I got fancy and decided to take the bucket out too. Wow! If I had the $400 to update from Photoshop CS4 to Photoshop CS5 I totally would!

Before



After

1 comment:

  1. I agree - CS5 IS incredible!!! :) I need to take a photoshop class so I can learn all the fun tricks. They do have a ton of good tutorials on youtube, also on the Adobe site. But yea, I think it's ridiculous what computer programs can do these days... They're genius!

    ReplyDelete