Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 164: Rolling Ridge Ranch

I have Finally gotten around to posting these pictures. It sure has taken me long enough! About 2 weeks ago Jessica, Tess, and I went to Rolling Ridge Ranch in Amish country.
It was insane! Just take a look.


I couldn't decide if I liked this picture with or without the text.
Boyd told me to post both.

Do you see the little guy on the right bottom corner?
He heard the cart coming and came running


This is Andy. He is was our guide

Have you ever had an Amish guy take your picture?

Right after the above picture was taken the stinky camel decided to taste my arm. I had been teasing him with the feed and he told me not to. Yikes!



On our adventure


We saw things with antlers



We fed some things with antlers

Do I look scared? I'm trying to look happy and not scared.




Aaaachooo! Bless you!


We got our buckets stolen from things with antlers

This little guy has crazy soft antlers

This guy has crazy antlers.


We saw things with giant horns!






We saw some crazy cow things.

Cute huh?

Tripp got nose to nose with this thing


They look cute till they stick their giant foot long tongue out at you



We saw some Zonkeys! (Zebra/Donkeys)


We saw even more crazy cow things
We saw a water buffalo

Our adventure included some awesome alpacas and llamas.

This guy was hungry so he ran really fast!



We found out the difference between alpacas and llamas are the tufts of fluff on their heads. Llamas don't have the fluff and alpacas do.

Crazy how the eat right out of your hand. (That's my hand)

This little guy was my FAVORITE! He was so soft and loved when I would bat him on his fluffy little head! I just wanted to squeeze him so hard. "It's so FLUFFY!"
This reminds me of the Emperor's New Groove. It is one of my all time favs!



Kassidy loves this fluffy bunny.


We got to hold some cute little duckies!




This picture is proof that I can over come my fear
of duckies pooping on me! Take that little duckies!



I wonder what they are looking at

This picture is for my sister Megan. She loves goats! This little guy would lean on my leg. As soon as I would take a step it would move over and lean on my leg again. Silly little goat!


Pretty sure the Rhinos were Tess's Fav!

They even had a gator!



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment