Friday, September 6, 2013

Utah Trip: SKYDIVING!

Happy 50th birthday mom! 

If I could describe skydiving in one word it would be: FANTASTIC!
(well, I apparently said it over and over again in my video) 

Skydiving was so so so much fun
I would absolutely do it again in a heartbeat
 


Like my attractive helmet? 

And the attractive personality to go along with it?

What a great way to celebrate your 50th! 
My mom rocks. 
Glad I could be a part of your birthday before I left Utah. 

 Thanks to George for keeping me alive.


Mad props to my photographer who took this awesome shot!

Was it scary? 
The only time it is scary is when they dangle you out of the plane right before you actually jump.
They practically tease you, while leaning forward, and you think "WOAH, what am I doing?" 


Then you just, you know, fall out! 
(while screaming your head off, haha) 

 What does it feel like? 
You never get that gut wrenching feeling. 
It feels like you are sticking your face out of the window on the freeway. 
Seriously, wind in your face! (and smushy eyes because of the goggles) 

My favorite comment: Boyd's brother Dave saw this picture and his first response was "why is there a dude strapped to her back?" Well Dave, not all of us are crazy like you and go solo on our first jump.

Megan warned me that you drool. 
I tried to lick it back but there was no stoppin that drool from coming out. 

Check out my arms. Windy. I told you. 
Like as windy as those quick dryers in the bathroom that blow your skin around.

60 seconds of free fall. 

 Then you pull the chute. 

 I felt a little adventurous, and I wish the camera guy had gotten a picture, but 
We totally did 360's in the air. 
Like, pulled the chute on one side so that your body is
 horizontal with the ground and your are flung around in a circle. 
Wicked awesome. 

Then we landed!
The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment